CoderZCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey guys - Admin rank available.

4 posters

Go down

Hey guys - Admin rank available. Empty Hey guys - Admin rank available.

Post  Kenophobia Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:32 am

There is one Administrator space available.
Requirements:
Must be 16+ Years of age (must provide proof of age eg. ID, passport photo, school ID card etc),
Must have been on the server for a week or more (may be exceptions due to experience),
Must be friendly with the current staff,
Must have patience,
Must be familiar with the plugins on the server (eg. Reports, World edit [although wouldn't be required to use much], basic commands etc).

The reason we are hiring an Administrator is so that factions can be watched over, and also to admisitrate the chat, as we need to keep caps (CAPS), swearing and abuse to a minimal. Also, we have a recent problem with Factions claiming Hunger Games land and spawn land. These factions will be left up to you to be disbanded. You will be expected to use /jail, /kick and /mute to the specified players that are breaking the chat standards. If you know how to use the TempBan command efficiently, and if it is needed, you will be allowed to use it. If after say.. 15 minutes in jail or 15 minutes muted and a kick ontop of this, the player can be banned for 2-6 hours depending on severity.

This Administrator would be for in-game only, and would not be able to Administrate the forums (eg. promote players to members, members to a higher rank etc) but you will ofcourse be allowed to use them for other reasons.

Please note that trials will be held, it is not first come first served. The position will be decided on Friday by Fuppiz (Owner), Wishing (Head-Admin) and myself, Kenophobia (Co-Owner), (Wishing is obvs best x0x0x0).

If you want to apply for the position but have not played for a week, we will still take your application into consideration based on experience.

The application must consist of a paragraph on why you will benefit the team, what you will do to help the server, and also you must state your past experiences and your experience will commands.

If you are a Moderator applying for a higher position, you will still need to do this but you will not need to provide proof of ID seeing as the minimum age for Moderator is 16 also.

Thanks for your time,
~CoderzCraft Team.

cat
meow.
Kenophobia
Kenophobia

Back to top Go down

Hey guys - Admin rank available. Empty Re: Hey guys - Admin rank available.

Post  grammy42 Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:12 am

Hello I am Graeme (Moderator Grammy42),
I would like to become an Administrator because I feel as I do not have the power to properly handle the server. Sometimes I am the only staff on the server and just being able to mute and jail people doesn't seem like the appropriate action to take all the time eg. for greifing and abusing.
I know how to use Reporter and World Edit. I am also a good builder and could help with that. I also know /co inspect to detect griefing etc.
Also, I would visit spawn regularly and each hunger games maps to detect whether factions have claimed that land and I would disband them.

Thank you!
-Graeme cat
--We love WishNig!

grammy42

Back to top Go down

Hey guys - Admin rank available. Empty Admin Application

Post  Wood4Free Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:42 pm

I am Wood4Free (AdminFree) and wanna apply for Admin. Im friendly I know most of the current staff and im very experienced at building. I know how to be fair and not ruin the world or do very stupid things I play this server alot and I think im good for admin and thx. Cool

Wood4Free

Back to top Go down

Post  Fuppiz Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:04 am

some Questions for you .. what is the job of
1) an moderator
2) an admin
if you cant answer to this questions corectly how can you ask for staff position ...

Fuppiz
Admin-FR

https://coderzcraft.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Hey guys - Admin rank available. Empty To Fuppiz

Post  Wood4Free Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:32 pm

In general, a moderator would be a person in charge or a person who enforces rules.
In terms of a moderator on a minecraft server you would probably just have to help keep peace that would be banning or making warnings to people who break the rules of the server. Also possibly helping people gain access to the server and giving other help... i wanted to be a moderator but i didnt see any applications by Kenophobia :/

Wood4Free

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenophobia Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:22 am

" i wanted to be a moderator but i didnt see any applications by Kenophobia :/"
What do you mean? My moderator application? Yes, I filled one of those in.

If you mean you only want a Moderator position, there aren't any available as we do have quite a lot and the Moderators job is to keep the peace and moderate the chat. Banning and griefing is more of an Admins job.

We need a new Admin we can trust to be able to go around and help people, /co inspect places for people to fix griefing, make outside the spawn look pretty (eg fix creeper holes), moderate the chat more effectively than the other moderators and such. We need someone who is chatty and able to comfort people and they must have patience, haha.

The temporary Admin position is because the Head Admin (Wishing) and I are rather busy with building and creating the new world. The new Admin may is only temporary and the person will be demoted to Moderator (or a less rank eg. TempMod, TrialMod) after a while. The position is just so that we can get on with the New World.

I am hoping to get Fuppiz to delete the old worlds soon, as that will make less work over in them worlds, although there will be more whining from players :p
Kenophobia
Kenophobia

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenophobia Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:29 am

Also guys,

-Your age
-Past experience
-Why you want the position
-Who's the best on the server
Razz

cat
Kenophobia
Kenophobia

Back to top Go down

Post  Wood4Free Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:24 pm

Ok if i can i will do the tep. admin... sure and if you did do a moderator application im sorry because i didnt see it

Wood4Free

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenophobia Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:11 pm

go on application page and ctrl + f "kenophobia". i did fill one out, thanks.

coderz has shut down for a while, position offer has been frozen until it starts up again.
Kenophobia
Kenophobia

Back to top Go down

Post  Fuppiz Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:13 pm

rong coderz craft is not shuted down .. its whitelisted thats all Smile

Fuppiz
Admin-FR

https://coderzcraft.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down