CoderZCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Conquerer server is the next victim

3 posters

Go down

Conquerer server is the next victim Empty Conquerer server is the next victim

Post  Stappful Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:53 pm

Stappful

Back to top Go down

Conquerer server is the next victim Empty Re: Conquerer server is the next victim

Post  Conquerer28 Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:16 pm

We will ALWAYS be up. nuff said Very Happy .

Conquerer28

Back to top Go down

Conquerer server is the next victim Empty Re: Conquerer server is the next victim

Post  Kenophobia Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:53 am

Stappful you are a pathetic child, and I suggest you shut up.
And fuppiz, if you're reading this, so are you.

Trying to gang up to take down Conquerers' server. It disgusts me.
Plus, you're still taking on staff yet I was demoted from Co-Owner to Builder?
And because I had no commands I op'd myself via console, as I didn't know the /pex to promote myself, and you took away my console access.

This server was meant to be a friendly server. Our community, what I built, was friendly. But as you're a lazy Owner, and you're stupid enough to promote people that aren't just un-loyal, but are known to act like complete idiots and try to "hack" (even though he couldn't hack a fucking potato) absolutely baffles me. You'd promote people to Moderators just because they were friendly. That's not how a professional server is run. You didn't even pick up on my suggestions to make the server more money, and instead ignored it to the point where you had to shut down.

Sometimes I think it's bad that I'm a girl. I sometimes play on servers and not reveal my gender because people don't take me seriously. At all.

Me and Laura worked hard to finish a project you wanted us to start. Laura worked especially hard building 30x30 houses, and then to learn that because you gave a blubbering retard permissions to World Edit, to which he used to edit out the map and crash the server, and THEN you decided to not roll back and to just make a new map made us so angry you wouldn't imagine.

So yes, this is me falling out with you because even though you're 17, you act like a 10 year old.
Please remove me off Skype.
Kenophobia
Kenophobia

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenophobia Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:01 am

Also, I'd like to add that I left on my own terms.
I quit. I didn't get "fired", as staff are saying. I quit the server because I'm ashamed of what it has come to.

So don't tell all the players that I was fired because I'm "a girl".
Kenophobia
Kenophobia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down